General COVID-19 Protocols
What you need to know
WE REQUIRE PROOF OF VACCINATION FOR ALL PATRONS, CAST, CREW, STAFF & VOLUNTEERS
MASKS ARE REQUIRED EXCEPT FOR WHEN EATING, DRINKING OR PERFORMING ON THE STAGE
Rehearsal and performance guidelines will closely follow Broadway protocols for cast, crew and patrons
We are self-certified for the State of Connecticut re-opening
We have an in-house Certified COVID Compliance Officer who is also OSHA certified
We have had a complete cleaning of our HVAC system including all ducts, with new HEPA MERV 10 filters
We continue with a weekly professional cleaning of the building
We have removed seats and tables from the theater and lobby to provide as much open space as possible
We have installed new fans in the theater and will be keeping doors and windows open during all rehearsals and performances in order to provide maximum air turnover
We will have the theater ULV fogged prior to any opening night. Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fogging involves densely distributing a chemical in aerosol form. This results in a mist that distributes through a room up to 8 ft. and disinfects surfaces throughout the room without the need for wiping. Using a hospital-grade disinfectant approved by the CDC, this form of antimicrobial application can help control the spread of COVID-19 and preemptively treat areas at risk of exposure.
We have purchased a cold mist sprayer to continue large scale disinfecting of the theater
We have hand sanitizing stations set up
We can’t wait to welcome you back inside our beloved Barn!
RTB Kids Workshop COVID Safety
- All our theater workshops will be limited in size
- Times for the workshops have been adjusted to accommodate challenges with school dismissal and pick up lines
- Masks and social distancing will be required indoors – we are following Broadway protocols for rehearsals and performances indoors- these include wearing masks and being distant when they are not actively working on a scene or song.
- All rehearsals (classes) will be outdoors when possible and will take place rain or shine
- When workshop sessions are indoors, doors and windows will be open in the building and fans will be running to cycle fresh air through the building. Strict Covid cleaning and safety procedures are maintained in the building
- Please do not send your child to a workshop session or rehearsal if they are feeling unwell
- If you would like to purchase a “Singer’s Mask” please click on the link below: