Ridgefield Theater Barn

The Giving Time Of Year

The revenue we generate from ticket sales and our RTB Kids program covers 80% of our operating expenses. We rely on the generosity of our patrons, donors and supporters for the remaining 20%. Can we count on you for your support?
"The theater is perfectly sized, not a bad seat in the house"
- Daniel M, Facebook
"Friendly, intimate, quality entertainment, a hidden treasure nestled on a ridge."- Valerie J, Facebook
"This is one of Ridgefield's special gem for great theater."
- @G9070FQjohns, TripAdvisor.com
" Our favorite place in town. We meet up with friends, bring food and wine, dine and watch a show."
- @designerct, TripAdvisor.com

Current & Upcoming Events


NEXT ON OUR MAINSTAGE

Fridays & Saturday, Dec 13, 2019 ~ Jan 4, 2020 at 8:00pm
Sunday, December 15 & 22, 2019 at 2:00pm

Our apologies for any inconvenience, but due to a family emergency in the cast, we have postponed the opening of Marvelous Wonderettes to December 13th.  The production will now run through January 4th.

Fun for the whole family! The Marvelous Wonderettes celebrate the iconic music of the ’50s and ’60s. The four girls take you from their prom night to their 10-year reunion with sweet harmonies, bouffants, and party dresses.

AUDITIONS

Sunday, December 15 & Monday, December 16
at 7:00pm

Performance Dates 
Fridays & Saturday at 8pm, March 13th ~ April 4th 
Sunday matinees at 2pm, March 22nd & 29th

Rehearsals TBD

For more information, please e-mail info@ridgefieldtheaterbarn.org and put “One Acts” in the subject line.

Join Pamme Jones, her trio and special guests for a night of cabaret to benefit the RTB. It will be a night of story and song punctuated by her trademark exuberant, playful wit & off-the-cuff commentary. Sultry torch songs, bawdy, irreverent songs, standards, show tunes and originals mix together to create the perfect signature cocktail.

Doors open at 6:30 for patrons to enjoy BYO food & drink (alcohol permitted).

The Duane & Dany Show

Join us for an evening of cabaret with Duane Lanham & Dany Rousseau and The Big Barn Trio as part of our RTB Lounge series! Duane & Dany bring their killer voices, sharp comic timing and cheeky chemistry to our stage for their Lounge show.

Doors open at 7 pm for patrons to enjoy BYO food & drink. Show at 8pm

Playing our part

Since 1965

Here at the “Barn” we are celebrating our 54th season providing quality live theater to Ridgefield and the surrounding communities. Our heated, air-conditioned theater offers a comfortable, intimate setting with cabaret seating for most events. We have accessible restrooms and a comfortable reception gallery on the main level. Doors open one hour prior to curtain and seating is cabaret style with our audience members  invited to bring their food and beverage of choice to enjoy before the show and during intermission.